The Old Bali Blog « Australian mother and daughter die of suspected food-poisoning in Padangbai resort, Bali
A 45-year-old Australian woman, Noelene Gaye Bischoff, and her daughter Yvana, 14, were found in a distressed state in their Padangbai hotel - both died before they could receive full medical attention.
The pair are thought to have been victims of food-poisoning or a severe allergic reaction, and had reportedly dined at a restaurant in Ubud the previous day.
Without autopsies, the jury's out.
Old Bali Blog Posts
Treat yourself to a little luxury while you're in Ubud. Clean, quiet and spacious apartment conveniently situated in Ubud, Bali. Book direct through Booking.com.
Your Thoughts, Your Comments?
Please feel free to post as Guest.
Ubud Life ~ The Bali Blog
NEWS, VIEWS AND MUSINGS from Ubud ~ The Apple of Bali's eye.
Top Posts This Week
Tips and hot warnings from the highly volatile alternative galaxy of cryptocurrency... ➨
The latest news and updates on the on-going eruption of Mount Agung volcano in Bali, Indonesia. ➨